Getting more beautiful and attractive is a dream of almost every men and women in the world and the most common thing in the world.
For this purpose, peoples utilize different sources and techniques to become beautiful.
Especially, women, they have a different craze to look beautiful and for this, they mostly went to a beauty salon for better treatment of their beauty needs.
Beauty parlour is a small investment business and can be very profitable if you provide the actual services you provide to them.
In this modern, and busy time the beauty parlour who is providing the facility of both hair cutting and treatment and make-up needs is successful.
Some beauty parlours have now become a brand and are spreading their branches and outlets worldwide.
COVID-19 has also effected this business as well, after COVID-19 some important things have now become essentials while opening the beauty parlour.
To set up a Beauty Salon you must saturate in charmer stock, utensils, educated beauticians, space or area.
Cost of a beauty saloon starter
If you are funding in high-end equipment and raw materials just the raw materials would cost anywhere between 2000 to 4000 US Dollars.
Rest, you have to buy beauty products especially those who are worldwide well-known and not have fewer side-effects.
Though if you are investing high amount while opening the beauty parlour and using the well-known products you can charge a good amount for your services.
What beauty salon must have
- Cleaning equipment: A beauty salon must have the cleaning equipment to retain place clean and tidy.
- Sign Board: A beauty parlour must have a signboard (if you are new) to highlights your presence to peoples.
- Welcoming staff: Staff of beauty salon must have a warm welcoming staff who welcomes and entertain customers well.
- Interior design: A parlour must have an eye-catchy and attractive interior design and to amuse your customer.
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitiser has now become essentials now times after covid-19, and now every parlour now having this.
Beauty Products that are essentials
Some beauty products that are essentials for a beauty parlour because they are very inn common in use for every make-up.
Here is the list of some essential’s beauty products:
- Base: Base in makeup is a very common and important factor: it is used to make makeup long-lasting.
- Primer: Primer is used to stabilize the base, it’s main work to not let base spread.
- Highlighter: Highlighter is used to lighten the makeup, Mostly on cubby faces.
- Lipstick: Main aim of makeup is to appear beautiful and attractive; Lipstick is one of the most liked beauty products and mostly can be found in every women bag, it also has multi-shades.
- Lotions: Lotions are used to smoother the skin they have fragrance and can be used on every skin.
- Creams: There are several types of creams are used before make-up mostly for sin polishing and facial, they glow the skin and give skin a good and fresh look.
- Shades: Shades are multi colours use to give makeup a good texture and a final touch to makeup.
- Wax: Wax is also available at almost every salon; its work is to remove extra hairs and make skin smooth.
- Nail polish: Nail polish is used to make nails colourful it’s also available in multi colours and shades.
- Hair creams: Almost every beauty parlour also now has a hair salon, where they treat hairs for new colour looks.
- Conciliar: Conciliar is used to hide dark spots and dark circles.
- Hair extensions: They are used to extend short hairs according to demand and give a beautiful look to the desirer.
Some helping equipment in the parlour
Chairs: Chairs are important in a salon where they treat a customer and give them the services they provide.
Make-up brushes: Essential while doing a makeover, they are of different sizes and for different purposes.
Hair Dryer: Hair dryer is also in every salon to dry the wet hairs after shampoo, with it, they give a new look to hairs.
Straightener: Straightener is also very handy and useful equipment in the parlour, use to straight or curl the hairs according to demand and desire in a few seconds.
Scissors: Different scissors are used in the salon for different kinds of hairs and treatment.
Facial steamer: It’s helpful to remove whiteheads and blackheads from the skin easily.
Hair Brushes: Hairbrushes are of different types and sizes available in the market and can be found in the parlour.
Wax Warmer: Its main use is to warm the wax according to the temperature it’s required.
How much you can earn from the salon
It’s depended upon the service you are providing and how you are providing, in case if a parlour is not satisfying the customer.
The customer will not come there again and not recommend others about it.
Normally if you are providing promised services and using original and well-known brands like Keune, Garnier, Godrej, Olivia, Huda beauty, Medline and Dermacos you can demand a handsome amount against your services.
Normally the income in this business is not usually, you can earn from 1500 USD to 2500 USD and more per month,
Some safety equipment parlour must have:
Fire extinguisher: Every shop or business place must have an extinguisher to tackle instant fire problems.
STERILIZER: It’s used to kill germs from the scissors and other long-lasting iron equipment, Mostly cleaning the equipment with sanitiser and water it passes through sterilizer to clean them.
PROTECTIVE FACE SHIELDS: After the mighty attack of Coronavirus, this shield has become an essential part of life for almost everyone, it’s being used to avoid any chances to spread corona.
Opening a salon is very easy if you know about it and very difficult if you don’t know anything about it.
It’s a very handy cost business and very earning in many means, and it produces a lot of jobs directly and indirectly.
This is worldwide spread and now has become an essential part of any person life.